Thursday, December 4, 2014

Lost Voice After Car Accident

The Flintstones - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
And 9th) employed Hanna-Barbera regular Daws Butler while Blanc was incapacitated by a near-fatal car accident. Henry Corden took over the voice responsibilities of Fred after Reed's death in 1977 with A Flintstone Christmas but lost out to The Jack Benny Show. ... Read Article

Photos of Lost Voice After Car Accident

JFK: Readers' Memories Part 2
As the 50th anniversary of John F. Kennedy's assassination approaches, we asked our readers to share their memories of the fallen president. Here are recollections of those iconic "Where were you?" moments.   As the 50th anniversary of John F. Kennedy's assassination approaches, we asked our readers to share their memories of the fallen president. Here are recollections of those iconic "Where ... Read News

Paranormal Story Archive - April 2000
Do you suppose this is a real thing? I believe her because she is such a good friend, even though we lost contact for we stepped into the car with a drunk driver and got into a car accident. It was not serious It was clearly his voice and it sounded really far away. The day ... Read Article

Unemployment Extension 2013
I enrolled in school shortly after I lost my job, I take 6 classes a semester They are the voice of the poeple WE ARE THE POEPLE but, I was involved in a no fault car accident when a trucker ran into my car and left me injured. ... Read Article

Paranormal Story Archive - May 2000
A Heavenly Voice by Kyzer who was my guardian caretaker, was crying and very upset. She told me that the doctors had lost me several times and told her that it wasn't looking to good for me, 1998 we were diving to a birthday party when we witnessed a fatal car accident. ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment